This sample uses CTP (Community Technical Preview) features. The API and behavior may change when these features are released with full support.
- iOS 7 ios ios
- Android hololight android android/hololight
- Android hololightdark android android/hololightdark
- Android holodark android android/holodark
- Windows Phone 7 light wp7 windowsphone/light
- Windows Phone 7 dark wp7 windowsphone/dark
Experience this sample on your smart phone
This sample demonstrates how to customize the ASP.NET MVC Link helper to look like a button. Note: The jQuery mobile framework allows you to prefetch HTML referenced in the page. After the page is loaded, an asynchronous callback is made that loads the referenced page, improving performance. When you use the MVC Link Prefetch property it renders a link that has the ability to prefetch the referenced document.